How to care for clothes made of leather.
Taking care of your leather clothing is very important to keep it in good condition. The most important thing is to follow the care instructions from the manufacturer.
What else should you do:
· If your leather clothing gets wet, let it dry at room temperature.
· If your leather clothing is dirty, gently blot the liquid stains with a clean cloth.
· It is recommended to use repellent for skin care.
· Store leather clothing on a wide wooden, plastic or padded hanger to keep your shoulders in shape.
· Do not store leather clothes in hot or humid places.
· It is advisable that leather clothing be kept in temperature controlled conditions.
· If you want to pack your clothes for storage, use covers made of breathable fabric or spunbond.
· Do not cover your leather clothes with plastic bags or airtight fabric covers, as this may cause damage.
· Avoid exposure of the skin to direct sunlight for a long time.
All leather products can be maintained throughout life, if they are regularly cleaned and processed by appropriate means, stored in compliance with the above rules.